vehicles from the US

oglefakes

[quote user="ErnieY"]

Books, don't talk to me about books. We're about to come over with our second trailer load of household stuff and I swear in both bulk and weight 50% of it is books, I'm talking hundreds here,  fiction/non fiction/biographys/autobiographys/travel books/decorating/interior design etc. etc. etc. got enough to start a library, I think 3 of them are mine, glad we've got a 300sq/m barn, we're going to need it !

[/quote]

We're writers, so books are our life!  We did get rid of about 1/4 of our books, but we still moved with a couple thousand.  Most of the boxes that we had were books, so when we looked for a moving company we found one that charged based on volume as opposed to weight.  Saved us a fortune.

PG

[quote user="Lori"]

We had to get new brake pads for our 2000 Toyota Corolla.  The pads don't match the Corolla sold in Europe.  So, the mechanic made a few calls and ordered them from overseas (don't know where).  Took 3 weeks for them to arrive, but they are on the car now and work fine.

[/quote]

I may stop in at the Toyota dealer and see what they say, Lori.  Better to find out before we need them rather than after!

PG