Carte Gris - registration

Frank

Hello,  I am looking fror any information on registering a motorhome in France without a fixed residence.  I have sold my house and plan to buy a motorhome and tour france in it whilst searching for a new house.  I have been resident in france for over 5yrs and I am fully in the french system.  Does anyone know if it would be possible to register the motorhome to BP/PO Box address at the post office in my current village please??  I have tried to find information on the internet etc, but not having much luck.  I will go to my local prefecture, but thought I would ask here as well.  It goes without saying any advice would be greatly received and thank you,

Frank

Personne sans domicile fixe

http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F1028.xhtml

Pour les personnes qui n'ont pas de domicile stable : attestation d'élection de domicile établissant leur lien avec un organisme d'accueil répertorié sur une liste établie par le préfet de département

Poste restante looks not to be OK, they need somebody to vouch for you, but it is possible. The préfecture seems to be the place to go in any case.