wanted:long term let within 1hr Bordeaux

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for a house to let for at least a year from April 2006.  We would like a furnished house with a minimum of 3 bedrooms, fitted kitchen, large garden/land, pool and central heating.  Ideally a semi-rural property on the edge of a village/small town around Montpon/Mussidan or with easy access to the A89.  We have two very well behaved Collies who will be coming with us.  We are financially sound and can provide references and proof of salary.  My husband is a pilot and I am a housewife and the property would be very well looked after by us.

I understand finding such a property is a bit like discovering hen's teeth but I live in hope! 

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks,

Victoria

Hi Victoria

We have a house nr Montpon  you could try this web site some of whom do long term lets  we used them while looking for out house.  Most of the properties are in or near to St Meard De Gurcon which is about 10mins from the motorway link to Bordeaux.  Im not sure if im allowed to advertise it just in case if you PM me I will give you the details.