Save a euro on every visit to the supermarket... Viz style tip No 1

Dog

Viz style tip No 1

Save a euro on every visit to the supermarket - yes it is possible.

Instead of paying one euro for a trolley simply wait for all the trolleys to go until there is one left.

Take this one - you do not have to pay to unlock it!

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Okay, sorry!   [:D]  Give us a link to Viz then.   [geek]    (I did think you were turning a bit daft   [:P] ).   [kiss]

[/quote]

Didn't you mean even more daft?

[quote user="Dog"]

Viz style tip No 1

Save a euro on every visit to the supermarket - yes it is possible.

Instead of paying one euro for a trolley simply wait for all the trolleys to go until there is one left.

Take this one - you do not have to pay to unlock it!

[/quote]

Sorry dog the last one is always fixed to something very sturdy with a chain or similar and cannot be used, well actually you could use bolt cutters but it will be the broken one.

If the last one were not fixed you could walk off with the lot and weigh them in [:D]

Sorry dog the last one is always fixed to something very sturdy with a chain or similar and cannot be used, well actually you could use bolt cutters but it will be the broken one.

If the last one were not fixed you could walk off with the lot and weigh them in [:D]

Bloomin non matching quotes

I would never have thought about this except at LIDL yesterday I took the last trolley and it was not secured. I guess at other stores they may be.

I would like to point out I only go to LIDL for the South African Pinotage at about 1.80 a bottle, stonking full bodied stuff and 14%.

[quote user="Punch"]I wish they hadn't done away with my favourite comic strip  " Thieving Gypsy B******* " . That was so funny

I havn't seen a copy in years but have an old annual that is good toilet reading ![/quote]

Modern parents was funny, Sid the Sexist and The Fat Slags not forgetting Roger Melly the Man on The Telly.

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

You're not a Viz reader either then J.R.   [8-|]

"Fool passers by into thinking you keep a bird of prey by walking down
the street wearing a leather gauntlet, waving a piece of raw meat in
your hand and constantly looking up into the sky."

[/quote]

Christine you have grasped the bird by the horns- u-r a Viz reader.

I am in tears.