HELP PLEEEEEEEASE

Adele3822

We are looking to move to limoussin area in the later part of this year, we are selling up all and moving we will have enough funds to purchase property and live for 2 years. We want to be able to carry one with what we have been doing in the UK my husband makes wooden toys and I go to markets and sell them plus we sell over the internet, we also have a small private monthly income which would cover living cost but the toys are for our additional expences will we be able to do this in France? I have read the forums but no one seems have done what we want to do can anyone give us some advice

Regards
Adele

Of course you can. There should be nothing to stop you relocating your business to France.

It is, however, certainly not as easy as in the UK, but in my experience if you hire a good (French, in France!) accountant, then it ain't too problematic -they are cheap, too.

Don't be tempted to try to set a UK ltd co. and run it here - it won't work and it will cost you more in the long run. Conform to the French system & it will all be OK!

Bon chance

Nick
If you want to be allowed to use URL's in sig files, email Forum Admin.

In the local market in Bourganeuf, there are 2 or 3 British selling things from stalls, pottery, paintings, eggs etc. They tell me that they just asked at the Mairie then see the market manager on market day morning. I haven't asked but don't think it can be too expensive.