I have a buyer for my house

[quote user="Gay and happy"]I have a buyer for my house which I advertised myself . What do I have to do now ?[/quote]

Hi Paul

This could be a really interesting thread! I'd love to know what  made you decide to advertise your property privately, and more importantly where and how did you advertise it? We love the Vienne, but are thinking about selling our farmhouse and gite this year as we are 'downsizing', so would be intrigued  to follow your experiences to see if there is advice or information that would help us.

By the way, where are you moving to?

Hazel

It would be very interesting to see what rate your Notaire quotes you.If you introduce  your own buyer with no help from any agencies I believe it can be as low as 4 1/2%. I know the buyer is responsible  for this but it obviously is of benefit to both parties.

Regards.By.St.Malo

[quote user="Gay and happy"]I have a buyer for my house which I advertised myself . What do I have to do now ?[/quote]

In addition to setting up arrangements with the Notaire you will need a survey of, at least asbestos, possibly lead, possibly termites depending where you are.  The Notaire will probably have a firm to 'recommend' who will do this at your expense.