Recruitment Sites?

naps

Thanks for those sites too! I am not sure what quals are needed specifically for France for TEFL, but an introductory course can sometimes be enough to start with and if you decide this is for you, most countries have at least one company which will do further courses such as International House or the British Council. It is wise to check out the company first as there can be a lot of cowboys and make you work for pitance without guarantee of payment. If you are planning to work in a larger town or city there tend to be more reputable comapnies.

I also have a PGCE as I teach in FE - I haven't done sufficient reserach to see if this is 'useable'. I know its acceptable for international schools...my research contiues!

I think that we may have put the organic farming on hold and tried to get established by finding work first. I have lived in other countries, but had work to go to and for some reason this move feels much bigger. Perhaps it is because the risk is greater - the town more rural...I / we are older and have more fear!

If you find something really useful - could you give me apointer in the right direction too?!

Cheers