cheque d'emploi payment with siret?

Katieb

Hoping somebody may be able to answer this little query.........

My husband has a small registered business which is sadly not bringing in enough money so he is also activley looking for some work. He has been offered a small gardening job to be paid by cheque d'emploi but he already has a siret number (although this is for a completely different type of business - web design and PC work). We are wondering if;

a) he could accept the work for cash/cheque and put it through his business account as he is already paying cositations etc (there by, not be paid by cheque d'emploi)

or

b) if he accepts cheque d'emploi payment, would this confuse the authorities as he would effectively have 2 "records/accounts" for cositation payments - is this legal anyway?

Thanks as always

Kate

Hello there,

I am paid by cheque employee, work in a factory and have a gardening micro entreprise and now also work on the black in order to compete on a level playing field with the expat community.... Ha HA!

Any-way, I don't use an accountant but my 'Controleur' from the M.S.A in formed me that as I had paid social charges via other sources then I should be elegible to a reduction in the amount my actual entreprise pays.

If you don't ask then you won't get...

I have also found out that if I have no fixed abode then I can run a business and pay only 260euros a year in social charges but am then without 'rights'... The same status as a traveller...

Even my controleur couldn't tell me what the 'rights' where...