Paying cotisations - how do I get a carte vitale ??

jehe

Is it just the card that you don't have, have you been sent an attestation yet?  Reading through your other posts, it looks as though you should have already been sent one, but you can check with your RSI to see what has happened.  The branch that deals with the Indre is...

RSI CENTRE
20 avenue des Droits de l'Homme
BP 71149
45001 Orléans cedex 1
Tel. 0820 20 96 26

It's worth bearing in mind though that RSI have recently hugely increased their workload, and consequently have quite a backlog. It could be that you are already in the system but that they are late in sending out your card. The RSI is now issuing they type 2 carte vitale (with photo) and this takes a little longer than the older cards.

Srtictly speaking it is not the RSI who issue your card but the "Organsime Conventionné" (Caisse) that you have chosen.

i.e the RSI collect your cotistations but it is the OC that pays for you health service and therefore the OC that issues the card. If your enterprise is new you should have/should get a letter from RSI confirmimg your entitelement and saying that they have passed this information to your selected OC.

rgds

Hagar

We have been told that RSI are very behind with new inscriptions and are still dealing with those from 2007. Our business was registered from Jan 1st 2008 and we are likely to have to wait some weeks for an attestation. We have been told that we are definitely covered in the meantime. I am not sure if this would include foreign travel though.

regards

Lisa