accountancy problem with employees

Lister

i have a small entreprise here looking after a large holiday home and i employ some cleaners. i have done their wageslips and one of them has given in her wageslips in to the tax  office with her return and has been told they are all wrong. i anm waiting for an accountant to call me back but if anybody knows the system and the correct calculations and can go through them with me over the telephone i would be willing to pay for any advice i am given

thanks in advance

Normally your accountant would prepare wage slips,ours always did via their social dept and even the camp site that employed my son last summer had an accountant who prepared the slîps correctly. Unless you understand fully the french cotisations,deductions and patronal charge system completely it would be rejected. Pay slips here are usually a full A4 sized page with everything laid out from hours and charges. You should also have time sheets which are signed at the end of the month by the employees and you keep those to present to the fisc or any works tribunal that could crop up to show the hours signed for.