plumber/electrician Manche

Linnorton

Can anyone recommend a plumber who can do electrics as well in the Carentan region? We want to install an upstairs bathroom but are finding that some local tradesmen either don't want to quote or take ages to send their devis. We don't need them to speak English but it would be nice to find someone who actually wanted the work.

You're unlikely to find one that can do both, as most tradesmen's sevices are at a premium anyway, and one that had two trades...........?
Have you tried getting a tradesman in the UK recently? And there isn't half the renovation going on over there.
I am in a similar position at the mo, our builder has quoted me the END of September to floor our barn, and without the floor, no bathroom!!
Alcazar

Our work was carried out by individual carpenter, plumber and electrician who were almost friends from school. they worked on an individual basis but collectively if that makes sense. I would recommend them without any fears or favours. However, they have just informed me that Carentan is too far north for them!!! However, from our standpoint we had slightly cheaper devis from artisans outside our area. We opted for local guys on the basis that in the height of the winter we are more likely to get local guys out than someone who hails from over 30 miles away. This to date, has proved to be the case.

sorry