Any books on French wiring/electrical?

Galet

I wonder if anyone can help? We have been looking for any books on wiring/electrical installations for French property. Cannot find one anywhere, although there are many property restoration books available they don't hit on the topic much. French or English language would be fine (obviously not English electrics as they are just a tad different)..... any ideas anyone?

Thanking you kindly.

There's one in the Concevoir et Construire Series by Michel Matana, it's no 6 Electricite.

You can get the from some supermarkets, Diy shops or Amazon.fr. I think there about 10 euro.

Tom ( using Vivi's ID cos they haven't sent him a new password yet!)

While in the Tridome at Narbonne, I noticed a book on wiring called 'Electricite Pas a Pas',  I think this part of a series of books and it looked quite plain and sinple to understand.  There were several books on this topic and I have noticed them in the book sections in Mr. Bricolage as well, usually near the art/picture framing departments.

I just recently bought L'installation électrique de Thierry Gallauziaux, David Fedullo and found it very useful. It's 330 pages published 2004 and covers domestic installations, VMC, even telephone & door entry systems. Plenty of illustations I would recommend it but the only reservation is that is is in white/black and blue. No colour inllustations. Part of the Comme un Pro series.