New helpdesk + re. hardhat/Monica/Tony.F

Hi everybody, and thanks once again to those who took the pain to mail me.

it appears necessary , at this point, to correct and add a few things.

1. I have not yet setup this company, and therefore am not competing against "HARDHAT", nor do I intend to do so
  2. It would help to know where you, "HARDHAT" are based
  3. British people dealing with british firms or good British Artisans (And there are some, thanks god) have absolutely no need for someone like me. I would be there when they meet a problem when dealing with french entities!!!
  4. I would rather consider (but location is the key factor) that I could help "HARDHAT" if required rather than trying to pinch his clients!  
  5. I am writing to get opinions and advices about what is still a project. my aim is to get opinions on it's viability and opinions or ideas on how to make it viable
  6. This company to be would not deal solely with building as such but would also deal with the admin jobs that are compulsory as soon as you plan to build something slightly larger than a doghouse...

all replies and opinions welcome as usual

Many thanks and good luck to you all!

hi cris,im a bit further down than you dept 16,i will take it that you are after a response wether good or bad,its the later from me im affraid,which ever way you cut it you want to be a middle man and sit on your arse while someone else makes money for you,im not against it really you may be able to do some people a brillient sevice and theres allways the odd posibility i could be completly wrong in my attitude,but im entitled to my opinion and that is that middle men cost money i wish you all the best of luck  though from my comments i couldnt blame you for thinking otherwise hardhat