list of 'materials' for permis d'construire

tempinfrance

I'm 'trying' to complete my own demand for this permis - it's for a tiny barn, which has a CU. The only exterior changes will be update of drainage (to link to proposed septic tank) and two small velux type windows in the roof. Nothing else will change.

I just wondered, i know this permis is needed due to these exterior changes and to the change of use - on the list of materials I'm to include with the demande, should i list the plasterboard, wooden frames, insulation etc that will be used inside or just the materials used in the exterior change..ie the two velux and drainage pipes?

Hi, I'm doing the same, interior changes only. What are you doing about the photos and 3 dimensional cross sectional drawings that are asked for. One the back page of the application at the very bottom it says these are not required if we are not modifying the 'destination'. I have tried to clarify what the 'destination' is as the translation is purpose and I am confused as to whether putting bedrooms in a loft is changing the purpose or not.

Are we NOT changing the 'purpose' as it is a house now and will remain a house, or are we changing the purpose as it is more specifically a loft now and will become bedrooms.

I can't see the point of sending exterior photos of the house and marking the Plan de masse as requested if no exterior changes are taking place.

Has anyone sent a Permis de construire in for internal alterations only and, if so, did you send photos and drawings or not?

Thanks 

Right, I'm slowing understanding a bit more about this. This is my second place in France but the first needed no work requiring changes needing permis so although I've not applied for anything other than a CU before, I'm guessing that in applying for the permis I could easily make a small mistake that leads to an awful lot hassle ... possibly by giving 'too much ' information. For example, our permis relates to a small barn in the grounds of our ruined house and for a good few years before we purchased, someone lived in this little barn...no loo, no bath but a sink draining just to outside. I'm dithering at the moment about whether to mention this in the notes on the form...I strongly suspect years and years ago the front of what was a tiny 'open' barn was bricked up...obviously without planning permission so the person could keep warm and dry. I

f anyone has learned any tips from applications perhaps we could post them here, so others can avoid making similar mistakes or benefit from knowledge gained. At the moment I'm puzzled over how much detail to give about interior changes and just how much detail to show on the drawings... one bedroom and bathroom in loft.