Electric Radiators - Stopener 150

Barry

I'd be glad of help, please. I have bought a 15 year old pavillon complete with a electric control panel to manage the electric radiators throughout the house. Unfortunately the previous owners had lost or mislaid the manual with the programming instructions.I am at a loss as how to program it and fear outrageous bills because my only form of heating is electric.
The control panel looks to date from when the house was built. It is a "Stopener 150, Delta Dore electronique". As you look at the panel, the top row of lights are the days of the week. Left hand side, descending, are lights Horl, S1, S2. Right hand side, descending, lights CONF, ECO , EFF and to the right of this 2 thermostats TH1 and TH2. Bottom row are programmable buttons, PROG, +, -, rt facing arrow, PROG/LECT.
In the house I have 2 wall mounted (what look to be) sensors. One in the salle de jour, the other in the priciple bedroom.
If anyone has any idea how to program this lot, I would be delighted to hear from him or her. Even better, if someone has a manual for a Stopener 150 I will be tremendously happy to but a copy of it. The thing should be intuitive. Sadly, it isn't. That or I'm just thick! With thanks to all who might read this.

Not sure I can help but maybe it might be worth getting hold of someone at Deltadore. I had a quick look through their website and although I assume the products they show there are new models, the downloadable manuals may offer some clues (and someone kind at the company might even have a manual hanging about!)

Best of luck

Bonnemain

35270 COMBOURG

Tél. : (0)2 99 73 45 17

Fax : (0)2 99 73 44 87

E-mail : [email protected]

Internet : www.deltadore.com

I spoke by telephone to Delta Dore at Combourg last year about obtaining an English language version of the operating instructions for my four year old Pack Label 2H model.

It was dispatched by them the same day at no cost.

Your kit is obviously older but they were so helpful to me that it's worth a try.

Benjamin

I would like to conclude this thread by saying a big thank you to everyone for the response. (I have also emailed individually.) I must add a happy concluding note to anyone who may subsequently read this. The company Delta Dore were very helpful and sent me a manual by return post following my phone call.

Regards

Barry