Click Clack type basin wastes

Teddy

Can anyone advise the French name for the click clack type of basin wastes ?  We saw them in Leroy Merlin while in France and are now struggling to find them on the web.  We're not sure what name to search on.  Any advice appreciated, thanks

I have one in the van and it says on the package " Ensemble complet de vidange bagnoire automatique par simple pression de pied" It is made by Ecoul. If you do a search using the above criteria you will no doubt find a shorter meaning as this one I have is a few months old now.

• 1 month later...
[quote user="Cassis"]In France they are called 'vidange click clack'.   Simple answer in the end.  [:D]

Saw them in Brico Depot yesterday.

[/quote]

Cassis, I've seen them for bath and shower wastes... are you saying you've seen the smaller washbasin version ?

paul

Sorry, Paul, I did not look that closely.  And I was there again today.  No doubt it won't be long before I go again so I'll see if they are still there - I think they were in the 'arrivages' offers, in that they were hanging up on an aisle end.

Thanks for that Cassis,

I should be going to ours in Chateauroux next week; I don't remember seeing them detailled in our latest 'pub' arrivages, so perhaps they're be a northern item only. I pay special attention to the end of aisles next time, nevertheless !

Wish me luck: I'll be attempting to fit (by bending) 3 sheets of 4 metre twinwall plastic panel into a 3-metre Citroen Jumper, 'cos I don't fancy going 80 kms down the A20 with the doors roped together.

p