Underfloor Heating System Suppliers

jxedwards

Having searched the site and having asked before and did not really get any 'concrete' answers I will ask again hoping that someone can help.

We intend to install wet underfloor heating in 3 rooms and a hallway in our property.  Approx 120 m2 in total with 8 circuits.

I have installed underfloor heating myself in the UK and I want to to do the same in France. I have searched online but cannot really find any information re suppliers in France.

I do have the option of buying in the UK and getting the supplies delivered. I know sizes are different but I would only require adaptor/crossover fitting into the manifol for the UFH.

there maybe an issue with the mains pressure being higher in France re UK.

So anybody out there installed UFH in France using French supplied equipment?

Anybody out there can point me in the direction of a supplier particularly in the Midi-Pyrennees?

I have asked my plumber but not really getting much sense out of him. I think he is technically afraid of UFH due to little of no experience of it.

So any help re suppliers appreciated.

John

Jxedwards.Try Antares .1 Allee Marcel Pagnol-69141 Lyon [Main branch] and ask them where their nearest distributor are.In Uk the Tel no is 0845 6010958.Its direct sales of Heating/Plumbing Components/spares. Or even Pont P.Underfloor heating pipe is the same size no matter what EEC country your in, mostly Model Pex-A95degree 10 bar or Pex-C 50degree 6 bar ECFS. same with the Distribitor Manifolds etc.There is no issue with  pressure on any underfloor heating in Uk/ france, its the same world wide.Its governed by the working pressure of the heating system, not forgetting that it has to work on a lower temp than the rest of the system[if its designed correctly]!!  Michael.