Free Viessmann boiler anyone?

Rose

Hello - we live between Bergerac and Perigueux and we have a Viessmann Mono wood burning boiler and a Viessman Vitola oil burning boiler.

They are both currently installed but not being used and if anyone would like to come and disconnect them and take everything away... they are free to a good home!

p.s. as far as we know they were working last winter but of course we offer no guarantees! [:D]

It was more like 30mph, but it was still a  l-o-n-g  trek home!

Thank you G. for the cast iron which is still - needless to say - in the van while I round up a team of about 20 to help get the buggars out.   I'll let you know when I finally have water running through either of them.

You didn't. by any chance, find the knob which is the top of the pressure release saftey valve in the tidying up, did you ? I would imagine it to be black, about 3" across and with a hole threaded in the middle.

p

[quote user="Gyn_Paul"]It was more like 30mph, but it was still a  l-o-n-g  trek home!
Thank you G. for the cast iron which is still - needless to say - in the van while I round up a team of about 20 to help get the buggars out.   I'll let you know when I finally have water running through either of them.

You didn't. by any chance, find the knob which is the top of the pressure release saftey valve in the tidying up, did you ? I would imagine it to be black, about 3" across and with a hole threaded in the middle.

p
[/quote]

Hi P... firstly I wasn't aware that my trips to the UK funded the beer!!!  The cheek of the man! [blink]

Secondly... yes the said knob was found and if you email your address we'll send it on to you

I can't beleive how different it looks with them both gone... this was the first job in our DIY project so I'm really happy!  Good luck with your 20 helpers!!!  and I hope the boilers serve you well! [:D]