who has underfloor heating?

Fourbarewalls1

Do any of you have underfloor heating, would anyone like to share there experiences of this system, everything including where you purchased, what was the cost, installations by self or contractor and how the system has gone to provide all your heating requirements throughout the year and especially throughout the winter

If you don't have underfloor heating do you know anyone that does, what do you think to there heating system, is there house warm and cosy?

Look forward to hearing from you

Lee

We dont have under floor heating but I'm considering it for the bathroom to save space.  We have friends who have a large farm house with total underfloor heating (ground floor) and tiles.  We all think its superb, lovely and cozy for socked feet.  No idea of the running costs, but I do note that when we have a planned visit all nice and snug, but we when turn up unannounced, all is cold ??  But, then I think thats normal, we do it !!!  I think the key is to zone the system properly with intelligent controllers and of course, the bug bear of all these french farmhouses, insulation.