Can't fit new fluorescent light...

Chrissie

Have just bought a T5 fluorescent light to go under the cupboard over our sink.  It appears to be German in origin. Unfortunately it has no obvious way to attach it to the cupboard![:(]  There are a variety of small plastic fittings, some with holes in, vaguely resembling curtain rail fittings, none of which are capable of retaining a screw, and 4 screws.  The instructions are in a variety of languages, and skip directly from "drill two holes 545 mm apart" to "After having fitted your lamp, replace the tube...."

Has anyone any idea at all how this can be fixed - before I resort to nailing it in place?[geek][geek][geek]

Chrissie (81)

Thanks owens88 - but after several glasses of wine last night, I had a Eureka moment[:D]!  I only had to use two of the six plastic things, two of my own screws (longer than the ones they provided) and spend about 15 mins blindly trying to slide the lamp onto both the plastic sliders at once - and there it was!  Mind you, it needs another screw putting in on one side or every time I turn it on it's going to slide right back off it's rails again......[blink]

Would NOT recommend this light to anyone!

Chrissie (81)