what Plans for PDC ?

Me0wp00

I've spoken to our architect who said for the pdc he needs to stamp the plans, which include existing floor plans and then the new floor plans (with window and door dimensions), when I went to the mairie to have some help completing the PDC paperwork she said you don't need any floor plans or dimensions with the new PDC and it's more a case of pictorial aspects than actual dimensions, I queried this again as it seems a bit peculiar but on checking the PDC notes it seems she was correct, but is the pcmi2 plan de masse des constructions a edifier the floor plan bit like the architect thinks or is it the cadastral plan enlarged up with the building to be altered like the mairie thinks. (she did show me a passed application for a new build house and that didn't have floor plans on)

Thanks in advance

The Mairie only require what they have demanded of you to decide whether or not to grant permission.

I am assuming that you want the architect to sign it off as it is over 170M2, for him to put his name, reputation and professional indemnity assurance to/against your plans he  naturally requires more detail to be sure he isnt leaving his-self open to future litigation.

You have no choice but to oblige with his request even if it means the plans are more than the Mairie requires, if you are going to use artisans or sub contract labour detailed and dimensioned plans are a must