Official list of "green" renovations for Sarkos interest free EUR 30K

Goodlife

With Sarko funding EUR 30k interest free loans for "green" renovations, where can we find the official list of renovations that fall into this "green" category?  We have a part of our house currently uninhabitable that we were looking to renovate during 2009, so wondered how much we could profit from this new interest free loan.

Thanks Clair.  So by the sounds of that, we could take an interest free loan to pay for all the work associated with the roof insulation, new windows, heating/plumbing and even a wood burning heater.  Other things like floors, inner walls, electrical work, bathroom, etc will not be permitted within the interest free loan.  Is this right?

[quote user="Clair"][quote user="Goodlife"]... floors, inner walls, electrical work, bathroom, etc will not be permitted within the interest free loan.  Is this right?[/quote]
I think you've got it right, as the above works are not 'green'.
[/quote]

What about Installing  insulation in stud walls and underfloor heating / insulation, off peak heating and low voltage lighting / energy saving lamps timer socket outlets, Low water usage sanitary fixings /spray taps etc...

[quote user="BIG MAC"]What about Installing  insulation in stud walls and underfloor heating / insulation, off peak heating and low voltage lighting / energy saving lamps timer socket outlets, Low water usage sanitary fixings /spray taps etc...[/quote]

My reply is based on the data shown on the website I have linked to.

According to the info on it, the "green" works suitable for the "green" loan are shown in the Code des impôts.

"Les particuliers et les entrepreneurs individuels (commerçants,

artisans,...) désireux d'associer leur bien immobilier au respect de

l'environnement pourront donc bénéficier d'un prêt écologique pour

certains travaux définis par le code des impôts..."