Component (polymer?) cementitious membrane?

joidevie

Hi..

I'm hoping for any offers on a French equivalent on such a product? My other half's Dad is coming over to France from Scandinavia to help build a custom shower and is hoping to find an equivalent product to: 

SCHÖNOX 1K-DS Flexible 1-component cementitious membrane

There seem to be sister web sites in the UK, Scandinavia & Holland, but not France.. Does anyone know of a similar product I can search for in France?

It looks like a flexible waterproofing cement type compound, possibly used in the construction industry? He swears by it in Norway, so I'm hoping to find him something similar so he can help us out..

Many thanks for any suggestions..

Thanks Pachapapa.

Sure, a UPS is an option, but at 25kg, a sack of cement can become quite an inefficient load to courier!

I have now since found some options for "étanchéité à base de ciment" and came up with Sika Monotop seal 107 or Weber.cem 511 - The Sika is a 2 component (1x liquid + 1 bag 'cement'), and the Weber (yet to find the French version code..) is a single dry product..

I guess I was hoping that someone that may have recognised the Shonox and had known a good/closest alternative..