Would an immobilier sell a static caravan?

I have a static on a nice site in Brittany and have been trying to sell it in the UK using private ads.  As this has not been successful, I was wondering if I could sell it through an estate agent in the area local to the site.  Has anyone seen mobile homes advertised by immobiliers?   Has anyone done this successfully?  Many thanks.

It makes sense to try in France -- probably 100 times as many potential customers than in the UK.

I've certainly seem mobile homes on immo web sites, so you could try approaching a local firm.

Anyway, why not try private ads in France? Ouest France or De Particulier a Particulier would be a couple of starting points.

There are also Web sites you could use -- some of them free. Try Googling for immo and your departement name (e.g. immo finistere).

Try putting an advert in the local Supermarket near to where you have the Caravan.  The French put numerous

tear off slips with the contact telephone number on, so people interested takes one from the bottom of the advert.

Is there a difference between a "static" caravan and a "mobile" home? And if so does the assets mobility render it saleable or otherwise by an immobilier??

My hunch is for a fattish fee of 7-8% most immos would be happy to have a crack at selling it (i.e. put a fuzzy photo in a shop window).  Higgy's tip is certainly worth trying - there will be French Caravan Monthly style magazines that'll run ads too.

Mention it to the site owners as they may know someone who is looking for a second hand as opposed to new mobile home.

Also be aware that the English habit of either making all sales go through the site owners or else charging a fee to let the mobile remain on their site is also becoming prevalent in France.

Ian, the terms static and mobile home are interchangeable in English but only the term mobile home (pronounced mobil ome) is used in France.