Digger & Machinery Paints

ALT1

www.constructioncolours.co.uk is a European supplier of Construction & Agricultural machinery paints.

We supply a One Coat Gloss enamel paint for a wide range of machinery manufacturers,some of which include:

JCB -Hitachi-Doosan -Case -Liebherr -CAT -Yanmar-Takeuchi-Amman-Hyundai -Belle- Kobelco -Komatsu -Thwaites -Terex -Volvo -Wacker Neuson -Manitou -Bomag   -Benford- JLG- Genie -Amman -John Deere -Deutz -David Brown -Kubota

Aswell as more such as Vintage or custom machinery.

From our UK base we supply to all European countries including and of course France,the deliery is  7 working day(Usually sooner)

10% Discount offer for new customers:

We would like to offer all new customers 10% discount using the voucher code ' cc1 ' at the check out

One coat gloss polyurethane enamel paints 400ml aerosol / 1 Ltr / 5 Ltr Tin

Please like our Facebook page: Facebook.com/constructioncolours

Thankyou and my apologies if this is the wrong area

Only about 5 times the price (plus delivery) than it was in the tractor shops in France. I used to take it back to England some years back because it was so much cheaper than anything available there, enamel paints in tractor colours were and I assume still are the cheapest paints, unless prices have shot up then £35 per litre sounds a lot.