Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by joyan

  1. You need to write to FT and cancel your contrat Decouverte (which is what we have) and ask them to put your account on "accès libre" then when you go back to France you could ask them to change your accés libre into a contrat Découverte ! It depends how long you stay in France at any one time o course. Do you know if there is such a system in GB ?
  • Create New...