Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by Aldebs

  1. I am now registered disabled as of 2010 I also have an E121 due to my disability although I am no where near UK state retirement age. If I should not have paid social charge for the previous 3 years can I claim it back?


  2. I am a disabled person (due to deterioating MS) I am 49 years old. I recieve an ill health pension from the NHS and incapacity benifit. I pay tax in france. My husband who is 59 retired early and  pays tax in the UK as an excivil servant.

    Since being here we have been paying social charge we have been told we should not be paying this can anyone advise what we should pay?

  • Create New...