Complete France Forum

EV's?

3 hours ago, Lori said:

Great video Norman.  That is a fancy looking ride.

In view of Lori's observation that it is a "fancy looking ride", I just thought you might consider taking it out with you dressed up as Father Christmas?

You could add the sleigh bells and such and you wouldn't have to carry the sack?

Reindeers being hard to come by where you live, you could say who needs reindeers to any child who asks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Wel, well, Norman, now we know your real name and what you look like. Scooter looks very smart. Is the child a result of your union with the lady in the foto? Where does she sit or does she run alongside or, North African style walk behind? Still, handy for shopping.

Careless of you, Norman, to be snapped in front of your chateau. Someone might also work out where you live.

Wooly, however confident you feel, I advise you not to be tempted to cut him up. That scooter is better fitted out with armament than James Bond's Aston.

You can say what you like about the "sans permis" but you cannot knock their carrying capacity.

image.jpeg.8492fd5c6435ca0dfef0b9fc913d1921.jpeg

And no, she was not prosecuted.  There is nothing in the "code de la route" about carrying a pony in your car!

Ah, so that's why the elderly farmer in my commune who's never driven other than a tractor, now drives around in a sans permis!

I don't know that he owns any ponies but I thought that was in wife sitting next to him?

Wow, this query of mine seems to have electrified the forum into a plethora of responses. Some lively, some neutral and others down to earth. Thank you.

Mrs c's initial charge to my suggestion has become a resistance and has blown a fuse, so watt does the future hold? For the time being, she has decided to pull the plug on an immediate purchase of an Alpine this year. She feels she has ample time to wait until 2025 when we will have moved into our new ohm. By then, the Alpine will be in current production and on sale throughout Alpine's 33 distribution lines. She will then be able to generate more research and gauge reviews as to the quality and performance of the car. Her current vehicle still serves her well.

I do find the Citroen Ami quite revolting, but if that's your thing, go for it. Each to their own, as they say.

I don't have the patience or energy to generate more spark into the foisted upon us green policies, which by the way I consider a croque, and the country's overall lack of available working bournes.

Hopefully I will be able to re-wire this thread in the future with an outcome which does not create a potential difference between the both of us.

• Like 1