Complete France Forum

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: FORUM SHUTDOWN PRIOR TO REBIRTH

Message from Dan who is Zebigboss of the Forums concerning our renaissance as a fully active forum. Please read, note and inwardly digest and allow for blips.

Tuesday June 18th (aprox. 5.00pm BST) – Forum locked for backup – This means nobody will be able to post or start new threads. Users should still be able to view posts, but we can’t 100% promise.

Wednesday June 19th (aprox. 7.30am BST) – Invision Community to migrate forum to cloud – Forum will continue to be view-only (or potentially down completely). We aren’t certain how long this will take but assume all day to be on the safe side.

Then once all that’s done we can reopen user registration whilst ensuring we aren’t hammered by spam. There should be no need for users to reregister as we will resume from the backup made on Tuesday night. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, anotherbanana said:

Is Dokee what and Okey says when they mean to shoot?

No idea.  It means Okeedokee.  You don't know this term ?  😄

Fingers crossed .. as it happens 18th and 19th are busy for me, so I probably won't be on the forum anyway!  But I will very much hope that all will come back smoothly ..

Yes, seems to be working now I'm able to look in again, but must they use capitals as headings, I find them impossibly difficult to read! Or is it just for emphasis !! We'll see, seems a little quicker, or is that my imagination?

Edited by Judith

Morning Boss. Having fun without me.

New software is still letting through spam but it won't allow me to sent you a PM. Don't know if it's just us and, as I'm away from home, I've no way of contacting Dan.

Back in the office Tuesday,

Dave.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, anotherbanana said:

Sorry about the caps, Judith and others, but it seemed important to get the message across quickly; remember that many members are elderly and more likely to notice caps!😜

In understand .. bit slow on the uptake at present ..  been a bit hectic here .. drains had to be rerouted, and it was rather difficult for a couple of days with no loos!!  When I went back in I realised why it was in Caps!!  Sorry - but at least it proves I was using / reading the posts!!  Caps have always caused a difficulty with me, due to my form of myopia!