Complete France Forum

An Easy Way.

lurcher30

Does anybody have any ideas of an easy way to make money.  You can all give me your ideas but don't expect me to come back to thank you because it is easier to thank you in advance.  I will however come back but it will be next week when I think of an equally stupid question to ask.Thanks in advance

I've had a great idea. I bet no one has ever thought of this before.

You could buy a trampoline, dress up as a Romanian (or Welsh) Clown/Sock Puppet or even Puppy, and hire yourself out to entertain children at parties [:-))]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]

If everybody who reads this sends me E10 I will send them a message about how to make money.

[/quote]

I feel you're a trustworthy soul, Dick, so I've tied my 10 euros to the left ear of a carrier bearded tit, and it should be winging its way towards you as I type.

But you said "everybody", so I guess I might have a long time to wait before I get my message about how to make money?   Come on, guys, I need that message, send your 10 euros off Dickwards.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]This is a nice pair of tits I saw in our garden.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f338/dick_at_aulton/DSC_0023.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Is that Dick in the middle?[:D]

This IS the lighter side and I HAVE inserted a smiley.[:)]

I have come across a couple of words in french that I need translating:-

chaussette & marionnette  -  anyone?[Www]

[quote user="Christine Animal"]

Nice picture Dick.  What do you put in the feeder?  As there are no more fat balls in the shops, "plus la saison" I was told, the tits who still keep asking for something are getting lumps of butter.[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha, greasy balls and buttered tits in one thread, who would have thought it!

Oh dear, I hope I never grow up.

See how well your children can roll their eyes in disgust.  Pick up a jar of gherkins and exclaim Cor!!  Nichons!!   Gets them every time.  [:P]

How many existentialists does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to screw it in, and one to observe how the light bulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out towards a cosmos of nothingness.

So don't try it by yourself at home,  Dick.  It will only end in tears.

An easy way to make money, mmm let me see!   Oh I know one, join a forum ask loads of questions get loads of answers then charge other folks for the info.

hey Lurcher 30, why don`t you take in washing , do it on the village square at the commune tap, the water will be free and you can charge for the privelidge.....just make sure you go on some freebe sites to get some washing powder .