Complete France Forum

Why is one's wife always right?

Bikboks

[quote user="Cassis"]In reply to Chris, I remember on a blokes' weekend away to France in the eighties (I must have been about 23 and not long married), my then (and now) best mate said that life would be a lot better if we blokes married each other instead of marrying women.  Only snag was, we decided, the *** wouldn't be as good.  I have completely revised my opinions on this since.  The bit about it being better if blokes married each other, that is.  My opinion on the *** still stands.  And my mate is divorced and remarried. [:D]
[/quote]I've always maintained that mixed marriages are a bad idea.

Men should not marry women.................!

[quote user="ErnieY"]

[quote user="Cassis"]In reply to Chris, I remember on a blokes' weekend away to France in the eighties (I must have been about 23 and not long married), my then (and now) best mate said that life would be a lot better if we blokes married each other instead of marrying women.  Only snag was, we decided, the *** wouldn't be as good.  I have completely revised my opinions on this since.  The bit about it being better if blokes married each other, that is.  My opinion on the *** still stands.  And my mate is divorced and remarried. [:D]
[/quote]I've always maintained that mixed marriages are a bad idea.

Men should not marry women.................!

[/quote]

I agree Ernie...wanna be my b*itch?[:-))]

[quote user="Cassis"]Stuff the flip-flops.  Do I get to drink as much beer and wine as I want and eat bacon sarnies every day for breakfast? 
[/quote]

Is that not close to cannibalism?!! 

It's also a case that sometimes it's better that a husband dosen't know everything ...... I didn't tell Mark that I caught Solomon licking his steak, just before I cooked it on Saturday night - & he didn't notice!..... [Www]

[quote user="ali-cat"]

I didn't tell Mark that I caught Solomon licking his steak, just before I cooked it on Saturday night - & he didn't notice!..... [Www]

[/quote]

Come on, then, let us in on the secret - how can you tell if your OH has let the dog/cat/cow/chameleon/sperm whale lick your food before it is cooked?

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="ali-cat"]

I didn't tell Mark that I caught Solomon licking his steak, just before I cooked it on Saturday night - & he didn't notice!..... [Www]

[/quote]

Come on, then, let us in on the secret - how can you tell if your OH has let the dog/cat/cow/chameleon/sperm whale lick your food before it is cooked?

[/quote]

I'm guessing its this one

13. The male is expected to mind read at all times.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It tastes better...

[quote user="Dick Smith"][quote user="Cassis"][quote user="ali-cat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It tastes better...
[/quote]

You'll need less salt if it's been licked by a sperm whale..............................

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's one advantage of being a veggie!!  The cats don't go near my food!!  [:D] & no comments about veggie mince being inedible - I love it!!

[quote user="Patf"]An old lady who had been married for 50+ years told me "I always agree to do what he wants and say - Yes of course dear - then I go off and do it the way I want." Pat.
[/quote]Sounds like the French way to me but don't go thinking that the ladies have a monopoly on it....................[:D]

Archived