Complete France Forum

Why Do So Many Cats Get Run Over By Steam Rollers?

Furry Knickers

I woke up this morning and I was thinking to meself "why do so many cats get run over by steam rollers" Does any of you ever wonder about this? So many cats lives are wasted needlesly each year for no reason other than human error. Imagine a poor innocent little ginger cat sitting on the road admiring a gorgeous bullfinch sitting in a oak tree chirping his little feathery heart out. Then the next thing he is flattened by a steam roller (the cat, not the bullfinch)  It is a terrible waste of a good cat and I think more should be done to stop this barbaric act. Mrs Gupta has been affected by this and she has never gotten over it. They have a saying in County Kildare "sometimes it's better to be a bullfinch".

Dearest Twinkle, I was only joking all the time[:D] How could anyone not speak to a lovely thing such as you [kiss]

I'm sure you did your best to find that picture, so thanks for that! Was I ever telling you how much I love Nana Mouskouri?  Have you heard that new Eagles song? It reminds me of you everytime I hear it [;-)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ms9_uw9JqY

The Eagles, We saw them in concert years ago and they were absolutely incredible! This one is so special to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B-e89IqxCY 

Krusty, Cats are just great and so are caterpillars too! Me cousin Fergal O'Toole from Pluckerstown, He was a very innnocent type of lad that was afraid of women. He thought caterpillars were very young cats that had been took away from their mammy by the Leprechauns and given to poor people that could not afford to buy a fully grown cat of their own, so he was delighted when one day he found a big hairy molly in his bedroom on his 47th birthday. He phoned me up and said "Furry, I got a massive catterpillar for me birthday, will ya come over and have a look at it and help me choose a name for him" I told him I was washing me pug that day "shur you can wash the pug here and we can wash the caterpillar at the same time" he said to me. I said I would be over next week and he said " but he might have turned into a clitoris by then" He thought that was the next stage before becoming a full cat. I had to go over and I could see that it was a hairy molly and I suggested we call him Stuart, and Fergal was very happy with that. We had a sup a tea and a bit of brack and then he said "me neighbour says I can have her Vulva for 300 euro" I said I was not keen on Swedish cars and told him to wait and get a Toyota Corrola.

Archived