Complete France Forum

Re: Misuse of tricolor

pachapapa

Lokks like MAM will be tightening up on the law regarding the correct use of the national flag in private, efter a FNAC photo competition drew unfavourable indignation from local Veteran Groups in Nice. But will the proposed legislation include other nations? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B001NFU2EA/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=468292&s=kids [:)]

I'm with the French government 100% on this issue.

Treating one's national flag and anthem with respect is a core part of national pride.

Interestingly, when we bought our French house, a cupboard in the loo contained a number of items; which included a loo roll with US dollar bills images printed on it..................

Trouble is, Gluey, and sadly, that marks you down as a supporter of the far right.

At least the previous occupants of your French house had paper, and a loo. In our bit of France they tend to go outside, wherever there are suitable leaves [:D]

[quote user="Will"]Trouble is, Gluey, and sadly, that marks you down as a supporter of the far right.[/quote]

'Ere we go again.........

So, Boy Scouts, Cubs, soldiers, seaman and airmen, are all Fascists?

[quote]At least the previous occupants of your French house had paper, and a loo. In our bit of France they tend to go outside, wherever there are suitable leaves [:D]
[/quote]

Saves a bundle on loo roll after a rumbustious curry, I guess.

[:D]

It's only a bit of cloth what's to get excited about.

I don't get upset about Gluey wearing his nicely ironed brown shirt and the verbal poubelle some say he spouts. Incidentally I wonder if he has small flags flying on the wings of his Horsch?

There is little or no reason for national flags and I'd be happy if they were consigned to history.

Archived