Complete France Forum

Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Hope the young un's ok - I spent today with sprog at Cheltenham hospital a.m. - they are checking her epilepsy meds, then she found out the boyfriend's mum has been rushed to hospital with suspected gall stones - I had that op years ago and don't wish the pain on anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to Page 1, and Max Bygraves was played on Radio 2 this morning, Jonnie Walker actually played Tulips from Amsderdam!

Try MacArthur Park, by Richard Harris or Love is Love by Barry Ryan, two great songs from the Sixties - sorry it's the hippy in me.

Yes, Frenchie, I like genesis too and we had a carpet crawler of our own, she became a rug rat and ankle biter but then grew up (sorry the OH's expression of baby to toddler growth)!

I also like Yes, anything by Rick Wakeman - especially King Arthur. Sorry I haven't learnt to do the You Tube bit yet, give me time and I'll sus out how to do the link thingy.

I saw Wakey do the King Arthur thing live abour 20 years ago, brill. Also on the jukebox here early stuff by John Barry, all good stuff.

And don't forget the Division Bell by Pink Floyd, oh and Diamond by same.

Archived