Complete France Forum

Time waster

cooperlola

I will make it...I will make it....I will make it....I am rubbish at this but will persevere[:P]

here's an easier one, you need to click on the large round blue button at bottom right to start, the object is to get everyone across the river, you can't leave the Dad with the girls and you can't leave the Mum with the boys and the convict cannot be left with anyone except the Policeman...confused..you will be! Click a person to put them on the raft and then the red knob on the post...please  Kathy..none of that please! Oh and there has to be an adult on the raft with a child at all times and you can only have two people at a time on the raft....phew. The need for this explanation will become obvious when you try it.[;-)]

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

best of luck,,,now where did that bl***y red square get too?

regards

Dave

You know, Chris I hesitated to post it because I knew no-one would believe me.

I'm trying the nudist trampolining now and I can't score more than 0.

Hoddy

Edit: I've just had another go and got 53.198 secs I wonder if it works differently on a Mac ? Do your blue blocks go over the black lines ?

19.5.  The key to it is to go straight down, then right, then up and across to the top left.  Hang around there, without moving for about 18 seconds, then it starts to get a bit trickier and I keep on getting caught at around 19.3, 19.5 seconds.

Its doing my brain in now.

[quote user="Cassis"]Are you all on full, flat-out broadband?  The blinking things move at the speed of light on my machine, almost quicker than the eye can follow. [blink]
[/quote]Excuses, excuses!  Oddly enough, on the site I found this on, it is also the women who are best at this.  Could be just genetic![:D]

Archived