Complete France Forum

I don't feel well?

Jonzjob

I have just had this sent to me. I don't think that it will break any of the forum rules as it is totally anon-omouse.

You had better read it slowly Chris H. It may just have something to do with that (no appropriate words come to mind) avitar of yours???

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/Wood/BeerStudyjlambie.jpg[/IMG]

Mind you I'm so butch it won't effect meeeeeeeee?

I always knew Mog & meg was a ten pinter[:D]

I think we're all worried about Smiffy Jonzy, he spends half a Sunday afternoon asleep and then moans about being waken up by lambs when we all know the old boy lives in a comfortable semi in suburbia!

And as for a sausage with big words....wot am I doing here?

[quote user="Chris Head"]

I always knew Mog & meg was a ten pinter[:D]

[/quote]

Well Mr H i haven't had ten pints this evening..... and i reckon i look bruddy gorgeous! May i should loose some of the muscle.........but you can't talk sitting there in the buff and your boots! You'd be a definite 12 Pinter!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]. Mind you the shampoo is doing that for him  [Www][/quote]

Off topic, but I'm no shampoo since we met, JonZjob.

It seems like a long time ago, but all's well so far. OH hadn't even noticed, and was astonished when I told him yesterday, that I'd ditched the shampoo.[:D]

Archived