Complete France Forum

Photo's of This, Photo's of That

Gardian

[:D][:D][:D] Oh come on, you are just being a spoil sport!

I still think it a shame that the one where people are posting photos of themselves have been moved from the new section [:(]. But enjoying it all the same.

Why don't you post some Ian? [:)]

[quote user="Dick Smith"]You're Grumpy.
[/quote]

At least he isn't Horny. [;-)]

Ian is right though, anyone viewing from the 'active' option will think they have stumbled on PhotgraphFrance club.

However, I think most new people/members arrive on the forum main page

I'm sure it will all balance itself out in the end.

I am really enjoying all the photos.

Edit; we were typing at the same time Christine, but I was slower.[:)]

Last night I took this complaint lightly and made a jokey response. On re-reading it this morning I felt rather differently, and that the complaint was rather mean-minded.

This section has been open for five days. In that time there have been eighteen threads opened, with a total of 455 posts and 5157 views. Those seem to be very high numbers.

To me that suggests that this is a very popular section, and is doing precisely what both forum users and Archant want, especially as there are so many French-related threads.

Why do some people find it necessary to instantly attack and decry the popular? Is it because so many people (and the view figures suggest that it is not just the posters) are getting a great deal of enjoyment from this new section? And the pleasure of others is to be scorned if not shared?

So, of course, some people will want to ban it so that we can discuss, as someone else has said in this thread, the problems surrounding the acquisition of a carte grise rather than celebrate the thing we all seem to share, which is a love of France. Again and ad infinitum...

But Dick, it's Horny Ian he is very tongue in cheek.  If fact he probably loves it.  He always tells me off and moans and groans about me but I know he loves me too.

Hi Ian, havnt seen you posting for a while, nice to see you back[:D]

BTW What happened to the thread with members showing themselves?

Archived