Complete France Forum

What Next !

Christine Animal

Angleterre: il dérobe l'urinoir d'un pub et l'emporte dans un sac à dos

© AFP

Urinoirs

La police britannique recherche un homme qui a volé un urinoir dans un pub du sud de l'Angleterre et l'a emporté discrètement après l'avoir démonté avec beaucoup de dextérité.

L'inconnu est entré dans le pub Royal Oak à Southampton (sud du pays), a commandé une bière blonde et est ensuite allé aux toilettes où il a passé quelque 40 minutes à détacher l'urinoir du mur. L'homme a ensuite glissé l'urinoir dans son sac à dos et est sorti sans éveiller de soupçons immédiats mais une caméra de surveillance avait filmé son manège et la bande a été remise par les propriétaires du pub, Alan et Suzie Dreja, à la police.

"Il a fait un travail très professionnel. Il a fermé le robinet d'eau et a bouché le tuyau. C'est un tellement bon travail que nos employés ont pensé qu'on l'avait retiré pour réparation et on n'a rien remarqué avant le soir", a dit Suzie Dreja. Le voleur, expert en plomberie, a même effacé ses empreintes digitales des toilettes en partant, a-t-elle ajouté.

La police du Hampshire estime que l'urinoir a pu être utilisé pour des travaux de plomberie à un autre endroit et a indiqué rechercher l'homme filmé sur la vidéo.

If it looked like one of these, I could almost understand it! [:D]

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/DoreenJames/kissypisser.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/DoreenJames/poppyurinal.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/DoreenJames/orchidurinal.jpg[/IMG]

[:-))] [:D]

Jayjay and Cooperlola !!! FANTASTIC !!!!!

I came down for a cuppa just now as I had woken up from a very bad dream (hopefully nothing ominous).... and also to bid fond farewell to Son&Heir (going back to work abroad)  as OH is taking him to Heathrow in the next 1/2 hour.... seeing these postings! really has put me in a good happy mood for the day [:D]

At least in England we use urinals.

And if that is seen as important enough to make the French papers, maybe Britain is not the sick crime-sodden society that reading another topic would have us believe. [:D]

I love the murals (or should that be muriels?). Yes, blatant sexism, but who cares?

[quote user="Fluffy Kitten"]A toilet using the top urinal (the open mouths) was recently banned, on the grounds of bad taste.

Think about it...
[/quote]

Yep! I can't believe they were up for 3 years before being removed, ridiculous & what was a woman doing in the mens urinals to see them anyway? [;-)]

FOUR urinals shaped like a woman's lips went on sale on eBay after being removed from a public toilet in Vienna following protests from women's groups who said they were sexist.

Designed by Viennese artist Rudolf Scheffel for the "toilet-bar Vienna" next to the National Opera, the urinals featured lips covered in red, orange or blue lipstick, a bright red tongue and gleaming white teeth.

The urinals were in the toilets for three years but raised an outcry in the run-up to Austria's October 1 parliamentary election when they were used by political party supporters attending rallies nearby.

Women's rights campaigners described the urinals as sexist and misogynist. They will be restored to their original condition before being sold, the toilet's operator said on auction Web site eBay.

"Each urinal will, of course, be meticulously cleaned," the seller said. "The artist himself will sandblast it, brush the mouth's teeth, and give them a new varnish."

Also, Virgin wanted to put them in JFK airport, but dropped the idea because it was thought to be bad taste. A Dutch McDo's too!!!!!

[quote user="Bugbear"]   Some of the girls yes, but I'm not sure about the one with the tape measure.............................[Www][/quote]

Would you care to 'expand' on that subject..... [Www] .... admitting to bravado or deficiency ?.... [;-)]

Archived