Complete France Forum

How to get 1000 postings?

Kitty

Well, I guess you've all gone to beddie byes now but I'm awake & buzzing. The 1,000 posts honour will not be mine for quite some time I think, (congrats Cathy!) but like you, I was talking to my OH & he's arriving to Montpellier on Thursday morning, for the day that's in it! Yay!

[quote user="Cathy"]

I need Frenchie and Rose and GG and Twinkle and Just Katie (who was on earlier) and Sweet 17 and us girls who rule this Forum with a will of iron and the occasional intervention by Bug bear or Wooly or Renaud, who can be honorary ladies sometimes.

[/quote]

sorry Cathy... all work and no play makes Rose a dull girl!!!!

I've not been around for a few days and missed the celebrations!!! [B] [B]

Well done dear!  I'll be back in France in a few days and will be able to come out and play more often!!! I'm miles behind you all now (and still only have the one light!) ... but I don't mind walking in the shadows of such greats!!! just glad to be part of the gang!! [:D]

Cathy, darling, I have let you down!  I wasn't around when you needed me! Alas, I was out eating, drinking, having friends in ,etc.  You know how it is, Nothing, but Nothing happens for days and then you get invites and propositions all coming at once.

But well done!  You are some woman.  Just the sort that I like.  You set yourself an objective and you achieved it!  Wow, wow, wow!

I am full of admiration, truly!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Cathy"]About to clock up 992 and I now have a glass of Old Nick and coca cola in my hand.  Has anyone smelt 'Old Nick' white rhum?  You have to have a peg on your nose when you drink it.  [/quote]

good for renovation work .....strips paint a treat ............you dont really drink it do you Cathy ?  [;-)]

[quote user="krusty"]

[quote user="Cathy"]About to clock up 992 and I now have a glass of Old Nick and coca cola in my hand.  Has anyone smelt 'Old Nick' white rhum?  You have to have a peg on your nose when you drink it.  [/quote]

good for renovation work .....strips paint a treat ............you dont really drink it do you Cathy ?  [;-)]

[/quote]

I bought it because I have a son called Nicholas.  Now I've got it, I have to drink it as it's the only thing in the drinks' cabinet at the moment.  Usually I luuuuuuuvvvvvvvv a Baileys with ice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CXPtwBn5I

Archived