Complete France Forum

Compare The Meerkats

Furry Knickers

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Heyyy FK, Hellllo !!

You meant ... Patchy ??? [;-)]

[/quote]

Hello there Frenchie, It is not Patchy (Pat for short) but it is one of his cousins[:)]

Burt, I have not cast the pugs aside, I love them and giraffes equally. A giraffe and a pug are so very different in many ways, but yet they are so very similar. I would urge anyone considering aquiring a meerkat to check out this site first. Mrs Horgan from Ballinaspittle got a meerkat that was just too wild for her own particlar needs and ended up putting the poor little fella into a care home on Ventry island. He is still there today, but he is very deluded.

Mrs Animal [kiss]

I have to appologise for Cynthia's use of me own log in details. She now has her own id after we had a terrible argument which started about yorkshire puddens and ended up about sofas. She can be a terrible hooer sometimes, so don't mind her (and she has red hair)

[quote user="Weedon"]

I can see the similarities FK (whispers) boggly eyes and .....well just boggly eyes.

Was the arguement with Cynthia and sofas anything to do with snuggling up with a giraffe on one?

[/quote]

I think giraffes have the most beautiful eyes of any creature in the whole wild world! Do you know how I have wished to meet a human woman with eyes like that? Will I ever find her, I just don't know, but if I do, then Cynthia is out the door. The argument was about her wanting to make yorkshire puddens on me beautiful Hoffman sofa, would you let anyone do that on your Hoffman? The cheek of her, you would think she owned the place. Me mammy always told me I would marry a pixie that lived in the Effing forest with all the squirells and beavers, I wish that would come true. God, I would love to live in a forrest. I wonder could you just go and live in a forrest without needing permission?

Archived