Complete France Forum

Who would you like to be stuck in a lift with?

idun

A lift engineer?

Or maybe Barack Obama? you can bet someone would get him out fast!

Not stuck in a lift but I once shared a lift for 5 floors with the Dalai Lama much to the consternation of his bodygaurds, I mean 'Monks'

I said 'Oh, it's you!'  and he just smiled and nodded

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]Very good idea to include Oscar Schindler, very useful to have him
[/quote]

Naf all use, Schindlers are pretty useless on the developments I look after, all parts shipped from Switzerland taking 14 days that's a long time to be stuck.

What if your fellow captives became hysterical?!  I think I'd prefer to be on my own thanks.

I was once stuck in a lift - by myself.  It hadn't occurred to me to panic, but once the engineers were on the case they kept calling up with soothing remarks that almost drove me to screaming pitch...

Angela

I could give you a list of names but really I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift at all, I'm sure our minds would be focussed on getting out rather than solving the problems of  Life, the Universe and Everything, and not the best way to elicit a decent conversation with anyone; However if there was a place I would like to have had a conversation with someone, it would have to be at La Pyramide restaurant in Lyon when Fernand Point sat down at my table with a bottle after the meal. We'd need a time machine for that.

Archived