Complete France Forum

A question of values

woolybanana

A super injunctions has so far protected me from being arssailed (sic, Angela) by a pack of wild paperrasi (sic, Angela) who want to splash my antics all over their papers and websites. And, phew, am I grateful that they were not able to find out about my doings on the stock exchange.

BUT, I do draw the line at being overcharged. Apparently, a certain actor was able to get the services of Miss Wood for £195 (but was that withour VAT, or cash in hand?) whilst  Wayne the Bonker Wooney paid, apparently £1000 for the same services. Hell, these footballers are really causing inflation to take off in the tart market. When I think that little Jenny Morgan used to do it for ten bob down the back of the cowshed in the old days, and when I played guitar with the group Muckabout we were overwhelmed with geroupies (sic, Angela) so that it was a rare treat to get a night alone with a cup of Milo and a good book. Heck guys, she wanted £500 but I managed to beat her down ...... by offering to supply my own essential supplies, but only to £400.

So, the question is, what does that certain actor have that she worked for almost nothing and why did she need to charge Wayne so much? Something to do with gagging, perhaps?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/wikipedia/8479272/Wikipedia-users-name-celebrities-with-gagging-orders.html

Firstly are these women 'tarts' and if they are, what is a suitably awful, repugnant title for the men who pay for sex. I'm sure that you can think of something.

I am not one to go by looks too much, but rather the person themselves and footballers, well, I believe I would be sinking pretty low to be with one of those overpaid prima donnas and they should have to pay thousands times more than anyone else for everything, because that is what they earn a thousands times more than anyone else.

In truth I think that I could perhaps see myself as the 'Madame' but certainly not as a working girl, but I would insist that footballers paid a sum in line with their salaries.

And re the gagging orders. What are Judges playing at. State security, yes, gagging orders, even super gagging orders, but silly men who obviously have more money than sense, or simply want to have affairs and nope they do not deserve these orders. I can think of examples where anyone would look elsewhere for sexual comfort, and it shouldn't be a problem, ie their other half being seriously long term ill. But those couples who are incompatible, I haven't a clue as to how they stay together and them not understand that one of them will probably stray if they don't sort that aspect of their lives out, but that would never merit a gagging order.

I was on a forum yesterday where a poster had named the actor.  What happens in these cases?  Could the forum be sued?

As you know, Idun, a woman who puts it about (whether paid or not)  is a "tart", a bloke who does the same is "a bit of a lad."  Go figure.

Well we will have to invent a proper name for them.

And old  boss of mine called on of our colleagues a 'male boot', to his face incidentally and fact was, he couldn't deny it, he was worse than those little yorkshire terriers who have a go at anything that moves, in his case, any female he came across. Bar me incidentally, was always very proper and correct with me.

These super orders at £50k a time are just ridiculous and if I were a wife of any footballer or person in public life I would be very worried i.e. who has my old man been shagging that I don't know about. It's very simple, if your a bloke and you want to go out shagging women (or even other men) and your married then your fair game. If you don't want to be in the press and/or you don't want your wife to know it's simple, don't do it. To my mind these orders an abomination to the sanctity of marriage in as much as it makes it OK to cheat.

[quote user="cooperlola"]

I was on a forum yesterday where a poster had named the actor.  What happens in these cases?  Could the forum be sued?

As you know, Idun, a woman who puts it about (whether paid or not)  is a "tart", a bloke who does the same is "a bit of a lad."  Go figure.

[/quote]

In the case of the footballer he was named, many times, in the comments in several newspapers today (online) and MSN.

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="cooperlola"]

[/quote]

In the case of the footballer he was named, many times, in the comments in several newspapers today (online) and MSN.

[/quote]Then it's a lot of money to shell out for nothing, isn't it?

As to the so-call sanctity of marriage, I think I read somewhere that about 80% of men and 70% of women admit to having had an affair so it isn't so sacred, is it?  Who cares who sleeps with whom anyway?  Boring.

So that means there's an 8 out of 10 chance your old mans being playing away and a 7 in 10 chance that you have then, have you both got injunctions. [;-)] I think those figures are very unlikely to be true, unless your talking about Americans of course.

Well, most of my married friends with whom I discuss such things have had at least on "fling".   I don't need an injunction and neither does my o/h because we are both totally honest with one another about such things - essential to any long term relationship, imho.  I don't reckon many celebrity marriages were built to last though, do you?

[quote user="cooperlola"]

Well, most of my married friends with whom I discuss such things have had at least on "fling".   I don't need an injunction and neither does my o/h because we are both totally honest with one another about such things - essential to any long term relationship, imho.  I don't reckon many celebrity marriages were built to last though, do you?

[/quote]

To be honest I feel that the press does have a lot to answer for with regards to celebrities. Most of what is reported is gossip which I guess is why we have gossip columns but it is gossip that often ruins things so at times I think journalists have to take the responsibility of some of the breakups. There have been quite a few very long relationships amongst the celebrities although I am struggling to think of one.

Archived