Complete France Forum

Now you can be sued for it (I said sued . . . )

just john

Today, 11:03

Pickles

Joined on 23/08/2004
Posts 1,030

Re: Boredom overtaking infidelity as reason for divorce

Apparently, having sex is a legally-required part of married life, according to this:

http://www.midilibre.fr/2011/09/05/il-n-avait-pas-assez-fait-l-amour-a-son-ex-femme-10-000-eur-d-amende,382321.php

If you can believe what the newspapers write!

Regards
Pickles

Well, I have read that gay men have more sexual encounters than any other group, so I suppose that she would be upset if he had been having sex with other men and not her.

Low libido is a justifyable reason.

And dirty stuff, now, what exactly does that mean? I do know of someone who thinks heavy petting is dirty and disgusting...... and I don't! [:-))]

Compatibility it appears is essential in a couple, nez pah!

Trust me this is nice, the wabbit will be wonderful in the pot (which with, mustard or Jam?) and every one knows that every man is forwarned that all girls turn into their moms; why, you hear them saying ''Oh God no, I can hear my mom saying what I just did, if my mom could see me now, oh no! . . .''[:D]

ps. Sorry Coops, but you know it's true,  [Www]

Probably right hand rear side wheel, at the top of a friends drive way. Saw it as I was driving in, waited for it to get out of the way and it did and then I drove on. Went to leave and there was,well, what a mess at the gate way, daft wabbit must have run back on itself and under my wheel.

I had to get rid of the body too. All rather nasty and distressing really. Friend assured me it would have gone quickly, but somehow it doesn't help!

Archived