Complete France Forum

Are my eyes deceiving me

idun

[quote user="Alex H"][quote user="idun"]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nightie-Night-Bella-Cotton-Nightdress/dp/B001K39WLY

Is a bloke modelling this nightdress?

And if yes, am I out of touch and is it a blokes nightdress?

[/quote]

Maybe, but no to the second [:D][:D]

Product Specifications

Department:Womens
Brand:Nightie Night
Material Composition:Cotton
Outer:Cotton

[/quote]

I had seen the specs for it, but as it seems to be a man modelling, I did wonder.

Might just be a lass, I do spy some lady bumps hiding away but maybe they are moobs!!!

I recall Idun you commenting on my use of the phrase amorphous blobs to describe the middle aged and seniors around here, well that is exactly the sort of nightwear they would use although I hope that I will never be in the position to confirm that [;-)]

I doubt that Amazon UK could find a self respecting woman that would model that garment hence having to use a bloke, around here they would have been queuing up to model it for the kudos judging by my one experience of a defilée de mode, I am still haunted by the memory [:-))] mind you they would have insisted on their face being shown and you still would not be any the wiser what sex the mannequin was.

I think only once in my life have I mistaken the sex of someone in the UK and they turned out to be a tranny, here I frequently do not know what to address someone but by then I have already spat out the bonjour and am embarrassed to continue. Twice I have got it completely wrong and called a madame, monsieur, one was a vendeuse in Leroy Merlin the other the ward administrator at the hospital

I'm not saying I'd buy that nightdress, I was just looking at them and was struck that it was a bloke.

Re blobby bits, well, there was a program on about Hattie Jacques today, many very upset lovers apparently when she finished with them and she was a 'big' lady.

Archived