Complete France Forum

another day, another Trump revelation...........

mint

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/13/michael-flynn-resigns-quits-trump-national-security-adviser-russia[/url]

It's no longer amusing; more like worrying.  Too many "alternative facts" emerging and at a rate to give one vertigo[:'(]

I've been worried since before he won the election and extremely worried since he became president. The Flynn fiasco has left me even more extremely concerned. The only other times I felt anything like this was at the time of the Cuban crisis and also the Iron curtain; the current president really is a loose cannon.

I wish I could think that his short attention span might lead him to stand down anytime soon. I don't necessarily wish the president harm, but an illness serious enough for him to have to stand down would be extremely welcome.

IF anything happens to Trump, apart from being literally chucked out, then Pence frightens me more......... and Steve Bannon, well dangerous, but there again so is so much of his cabinet....... and yet, I believe that Pence could do worse[:-))]

John Oliver was excellent last night...... how long he will be able to stay there and not be accused of unamerican / antiamerican activities, because I'm sure that Trump will desire to bring out a law saying that forreners cannot say anything bad about the President as attacking the President is automatically un or anti american......... watch this space, well the tv[;-)]

Archived