Complete France Forum

Ipad nearly hit the wall!

woolybanana

Whether the problem is with Safari or the latest software update or the Ipad itself, it very nearly hit the wall at high speed this morning.

It loads slower and slower, or seems to, and the number of pages that have to reload and reload and reload and ........ until it gives up has increased exponentially.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it, or attempt to do so, SVP?

Alternatively, can the think be converted into a flying object of some sort as it aint much use as it is?

I had problems with mine and went on the PC and looked up the problem and did a few things suggested and it helped a lot. I am not a pad fan.

What did I do???? Was a couple of months, probably three ago and I simply cannot remember now.

I prefer my PC, but since  my knee op, find sitting in front of the PC very uncomfy and sometimes painful, in what used to be my comfy seat. I like my pc, nice big screen, proper key board and in general does not mess me around, although years ago, there were times when I could have happily chucked it through the  window.......... hope I have not spoken too soon, as it usually behaves these days.

The basic problem is that iPad's are rubbish and a triumph of form over function, but you can only whisper it for fear of the Apple fanboys ganging up on you to protect their love child.

Don't let popularity fool you, remember The Sun is the UK's most popular daily 'newspaper' !

Don't throw it, flog it to some mug (plenty out there) and switch to an Android tablet, you will feel liberated [;-)]

Archived