Complete France Forum

BLO ODY THIEVING BELGIANS

woolybanana

MY DAUGHTER HAS ORGANISED A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO MAKE AND DISTRIBUTE MASKS FOR HER LARGISH VILLAGE. SHE SENT ME ONE.

DID IT GET HERE? NO IT BLOOD Y DIDNT. IT WAS STOLEN IN BELGIUM IN THE POST.

THE ENVELOPE ARRIVED WITH A CHEEKY LITTLE STICKER SAYING THAT THE ENVELOPE HAD BEEN ACCIDENTALLY DAMAGED.

MY KID HAD WARNED ME THAT MASKS WERE BEING STOLEN IN THE POST. FUKEM ALLLL.

Wow, I'm surprised the envelope arrived.  That is like a slap in the face from the thief.  Wonder if it was the postal service who stole it. 

When I was in the U.S., I attempted to order basic cosmetics from a large firm there.  Unfortunately, they send their orders out in boxes with the company name on them.  Every single time I ordered something, the package never arrived.  Tracking 'said' the packages were delivered, but they never were.  Clearly, it was being stolen on route.  None of the packages ever made it to my home.  Of course I reported it.  Waste of time.

Sadly ALBF, they still do not know if you can catch it again, or how long you are really contagious.

They keep trying to get this right, but it has ended up as guessing things happen and their original analysis is not what is happening.