Complete France Forum

Some people should really keep their big mouths shut....

woolybanana

and be banned from the airwaves, particularly fat, old, senile,

trendy lefties from, I suppose north London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8303091/Harry-Potter-star-Miriam-Margolyes-admits-wanted-PM-Boris-Johnson-DIE-COVID-19.html

Is it me, or are French forums becoming full of extremists.

The other one (I can't mention) is full of extremists. Run by two very extreme extremists. They are so right wing they should ban themselves.,

What is it with moving to France and becoming extremist.

Can we all smile please.

Smiling is important.?

My reading of ALBFs comment is that he is calling WB an extremist.

Awful thing for the old bat to say but I see in the article that there were those who agree with her...wonder if one of those tweets was from Steptoe?

I would have thought that from his experience Bonzo might have changed. For a start furlough Hancock. Then do all that can be done to get more ventilators so that those dying in care homes can be admitted to hospitals so that they get the same sort of care as he did and possibly also survive.

I was not calling WB an extremist. Far from it.

Though some French forums have become extremist. I don't get that. Why don't they start an 'extremist' forum. What has France got to do with their views ?

So easy to set a forum and spout extremist views. Then you have all the idiots agreeing with them because they can't think for themselves.

That is how wars start.

Any one seen Jojo Rabbit ?

Brilliant film. Best film I have seen in years.

I think that we are all paradoxal, and we can all have extreme views, good and bad. I have views that are extreme on both ends of the spectrum.

I have also realised that the older I get, the less I give a xxxx about what others think about what I think, although this can be measured, because I don't like upsetting those I am fond of.  Unlike some  folk who worry far too much about that others will think. Unless a career will be compromised, well, so what.

Boris dying of coronovirus....... she should have known better and that is disgraceful and as I said, if a career would be compromised...... and maybe hers will be or should be, and she will rue the day that she said it.