Complete France Forum

Don't panic Mr. Mainwaring

cajal

Am I reading the same article as you?

"Fluid frontier controls" could mean anything from letting British tourists in without undue formalities, though to rapidly deporting any British residents in France who do not meet their residency criteria.

[quote user="andyh4"]Am I reading the same article as you?

"Fluid frontier controls" could mean anything from letting British tourists in without undue formalities, though to rapidly deporting any British residents in France who do not meet their residency criteria.[/quote]

I just hope it doesn't mean throwing people into the channel[:(]

[quote user="andyh4"]Am I reading the same article as you?[/quote]

Unfortunately Iam unable to ascertain which article you are reading as Iam not in your location. However the phrase "Fluid frontier controls" appears in the 2nd paragraph of the link I posted and in response to the assumptions/suggestions you have quoted,

[quote user="andyh4"]

"Fluid frontier controls" could mean anything from letting British tourists in without undue formalities, [/quote]
British tourists would definitely benefit from a frontier control of that nature.

[quote user="andyh4"]
though to rapidly deporting any British residents in France who do not meet their residency criteria.[/quote]
French residents would definitely benefit from a frontier control of that nature.