Complete France Forum

where to start on here after absence?

idun

I suppose dipping my toes in after a break. Don't know where to start, there are a few posts that have drawn me to them.

Sadly, I have lost yet another female friend in France, again younger than me.

I know that some parts of the Alpes, yes, the alpes are not very healthy places to live, but would not have said that applied to where I lived and yet it would seem that for some reason it wasn't.

take care everyone

idun wrote the following post at 04 Dec 2020 13:33:

I suppose dipping my toes in after a break. Don't know where to start, there are a few posts that have drawn me to them.

Sadly, I have lost yet another female friend in France, again younger than me.

It's great to hear from you again, just plunge right in .. you have been missed.

So sorry to hear you have lost another one of your friends .. you must be very upset as your friends mean so much to you.

Hi Idun,

People were asking where you were, only a few days ago .. good to have you back.

Your post didn't entirely surprise me, there several places in France which are nothing like as healthy as they are purported to be, never mind people's behavour as well. So sorry that you have lost another friend ... sad as it always is, no matter the reason.

But looking forward to you raising our discussion levels again .. it's been a little quiet around here ...

Yes, I have just seen a post asking if there was news of me. NH, that was very nice of you, I had just needed a break from my usual activities on the computer.

I suppose for many when life has become quieter with lockdowns, the internet is a good distraction, I just didn't feel the need.

I know I have often found the board 'quiet' but actually there seems to be a lot of pages to go through now, how far back I will go, I don't know, it's good though that there are so many.